You are such a cute soul.



You are such a cute soul.


I never dreamt of meeting a girl like you,
A little stupid, idiot and the most cheerful owl.
Always who irritate me and loves making me a fool,
You are nothing but, such a cute soul.

If anyone ask me how do your girl look like,
I just smile and reply them my mom & her beauty are alike.
Sometimes words fail to say what you are to me,
Indeed i’m the one captured within me.

I really don’t know that for love,
someones wealth is important or the looks?
But for me she is the pen & i’m her book.

Being with you is the best thing I can be ever gifted with,
as you are just like the
waves of ocean, & your innocent eyes
made me fall for you without any notification.

Yea!! You are the dumbest creature for me
Yet you always find a better way to take myself  away from me.
I cant express my love for you, which is more deeper than any swimming pool
But, definitely I can say that you are such a cute soul.

I admire your smile the most,
Just like how the butter melts on a toast.
You always brighten up my days, by sending me daily a good morning text,
I sometimes don’t reply you just to check that do it really effect?

Yours presence made me complete,
Whenever I was low thinking that i'm incomplete.
I always find myself living in your eyes, but still act as a fool,
Because you are such a cute soul.


Post settings Labels Published on 12/08/2018 11:46 Pacific Daylight Time Permalink Location Options

No comments:

Post a Comment