Unexpected proposal-the sign of true love

Unexpected proposal-the sign of true love


LOVE is the innocent emotion which bridge two soul deep down from the heart. It is the bouquet of ecstasy which bring a huge smile on each one faces , love never fail to spread the positive vibes.

Some say love hurts & some say it’s the best feeling ever.

Do really love make people cry? Or really love make people go crazy for theirs partners?

I didn’t realized it until even I was one of them who fell in love UNEXPECTEDLY!!
.
The first feeling I had when I entered the college gates was that of breathlessness. I could not believe that my inter days were actually over and I was officially a professional college student. It was an exhilarating feeling-like a pokemon emerging out of a pokeball. Oh, god a new journey of a professional world can I stand hard to cross all the hurdles coming this professional way.

Even I was excited for all new things for upcoming year, In the race of being first in academics I even didn’t noticed there are many tough competitor in this race, and the lady RANCHO(she looked like a bookworm with beauty) was one among them. I really  don’t have enough words to describe that strange girl.

                      The moons delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when saw her in the classroom sitting very next to me answering all the questions posed by the faculty. Her crescent shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she saw me staring at her. Her oxbow lips positively drooled with goodness. Oh! Those sugar candy sweet lips, her elegant personality, all mesmerized me. That innocent looks of her made people go crazy and her smile It seemed like she has equipped with a pause button in it. Woooooh! She was just a wonder in our class.


She was the attention seeker, every time when I was up to tell a solution to the problems a sweet voice came up always with the correct solutions faster than me. She was just amazing, a beauty with knowledge. As time passed we were not stranger anymore, but still I didn’t know her name. By convoking lot of guts, one fine day I walked near to her bringing my whole self together. She turned her head and her smile made me completely blank, I was dumbstruck  standing before her just like an statue.

Hey! Hi mister what happened, why are you standing silent?

Still there was a silence, I didn’t spoke a word even. I don’t know what happened to me but there was something strange happened to me.

Breaking silence between us she uttered her name so softly, I’m Aadhyya.

Whats your good name?

Rudra I made into a gentle way

 Nice name aadhya sounds awesome. Heh! Thanks she replyed. It was about a month we are classmates but today we got to know each other, she continued. That’s not a issue now we are friends right? Definitely we are, and placed her hand forward for a hand shake. I grabbed her hand into mine for a hand shake. we became good friends, just like best friends forever,  Even though I had her contact number I never dared to call her but this time I should.

I dialed her number in my phone, and finally pressed that green call icon.

OMG!! Phone started ringing

Hello! Rudra, she started in a very soft manner. The call lasted for 14:26min, it was the first time I ever talked her on phone. Even after hearing my voice her excitement completely raised and we made the call to last longer than 10min. We started late night texting, unknowingly I started liking her.


Am I in love? Or we are just good friends?  Many questioned started coming into my mind.

I really don’t know whether I love her or not, but she was my good friend. Me and Aadhya were too close now, who cares for each other silently but still fails to express each other, but our feelings made us to come close to each other day by day.

We were in love but silently, yes it gives the feeling same like movies but this silent love was between us making each other soul to get connected through emotions not by expressions. But by the time when I realized that I’m in love with her, it was too late. We had completed our bachelors & now I was not having any clue of her.

Is this was my end of unexpected love?

Will I get to see her anytime? No idea no clue but still a strange hope kept me connected to her emotionally. But my works kept me busy whole day that hardly I could remember her. She was fading away from my thoughts but still whenever I miss her, tears usually rolled down from eyes making me to know her importance in my life.


Life has always something unexpected to everyone, and even I was the one who suffered. I left Hyderabad and moved to Mumbai, as I got a job of senior manager with attractive salary, leaving all good time memories back. Really love hurts, lost all hopes now, I was completely alone now.

 But life really have something unexpected for me & it was Aadhya, yes I can’t explain it was my first day of job sitting inside in my cabin, suddenly a employee came to me with some files & when I turned my head around, it was aadhya standing in front of me. But this time she was completely dumbstruck, I was really shocked to see her.

This time without hesitation I went and hugged her, tears started rolling down from her eyes. Those were the tears of happiness, without any second thought I took out my car keys from my pocket, I bent down in knees near her and proposed her for marriage with the car keys in hand. It was totally unexpected situation but I managed to say


                             “WILL YOU MARRY ME”

Yes, stupid I will she replied wiping her tears.


That night sky looked magnificent with an explosion of thousand stars. The moonlight was giving everything a silver glow. It was adding to the magic and I was actually enjoying the new beginning of life.

Finally, I’m married with my soul-mate, but still we didn’t proposed each other.
Talking about our past with a nice atmosphere and good company under a night sky is one of the most pleasant thing that anyone can experience.


“Hey, I have to tell you something,” I love the way your eyes sparkle when you speak. They seem to dance to the rhythm of your words. You are full of zest. Baby I love you so much!
She burst into laughter saying my lovely rudra, you never dared to propose me anytime before we were married but after 2 years of our marriage you finally proposed me today. I genteelly kissed her forehead saying “HAPPY ANIVERSARRY,” my love.







hey guys!! this is Aditya(p.r.o.XY!) taking leave foe now hope you all liked the story.
if you liked it then do support me by sharing this lovely story to your friend and be a part of 
#curious.ivory


No comments:

Post a Comment